Kindly fill-out the following form below:
(Note: Emails are only checked once a day. For immediate appointment, please call (813) 720-8001. )
What to bring to your appointment:
- Please download and bring a copy of the Pediatric Orthopedics of Brandon and Riverview new patient form, fill it out, and bring it with you to your child’s visit.
- Photo ID, insurance information and cards. Please provide any authorization or prescription referrals your insurance company may require.
- Copay for the visit.
- Phone and fax numbers for your child’s primary care physician and pharmacy.
- Copies of x-rays related to the visit.
- A parent or legal guardian must be present for the first consultation. If you are a legal guardian, please bring proof of guardianship. An adult other than a parent or legal guardian can bring the child to subsequent visits, but must have a signed note from a parent stating this is okay.
- We encourage you to bring toys, books, and snacks to keep your child content while waiting.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for a first time appointment.